Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just moved into my new Apt and these items are taking up space as i have no need for them...All prices are OBO (MAKE AND OFFER) with shipping included to Lower 48 only....PAYPAL IS UP AND NOW RUNNING PAYAL IS [email protected] I WILL SHIP AS SOON AS I RECIEVE PAYMENT....... If you have any questions PM me....

OBD1 PCM $60

pOWDERCOATED front SS springs $ 70 OBO (SOLD)

Rear Roadmaster springs 45K on them $45 shipped...

1 month old sandblasted waterpump(was going to also powdercoat but trans had to be rebuilt) $70

3 Corvette Servos with new seals $10 each

INTAKE MANIFOLD SANDBLASTED AND CLEANED $85 OBO

Im taking more pics later

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.................

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bump....Got paypal up and running now

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just thought that I would let you know by the data tag on the PCM that is an OBD II not a I,

Mike
Oh damn, i may have mixed up the two pcm pics that i have...let me check the actual pcm and see to make sure..thanks man

·
Registered
629 Posts
I've tried to PM you several times. You need to clean out your PM's.

Derrian,
Just checking to see if you got my check.
Thanks,
Skip

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've tried to PM you several times. You need to clean out your PM's.

Derrian,
Just checking to see if you got my check.
Thanks,
Skip
Yea I did I sent you a PM yesterday...did you get it...and i didnt even notice it was full...i am cleaning it out now..sorry

·
Registered
629 Posts
Derrian,
Since I can't get you to answer any of my PM's, I am asking this question for the fourth time. Did you get my check? Well, you don't have to answer because I checked my bank and it cleared on the 15th. Have you shipped the red SS coil springs? I would appreciate an answer.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Paid for item and haven't received it

Well, I don't know what to do now. I repeatedly sent PM's to Derrian, but I never get a reply. I mailed my check on September 8, 2009. It was cashed and cleared my bank on September 15, 2009. Has anyone else had any dealings with Derrian? What's the policy on this?
Thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
Derrian,
The check cleared my bank September 15, 2009. Have you shipped the red powder coated Impala SS front springs??????

·
Registered
629 Posts
Derrian,
Still waiting. You proudly display that you are a SSgt. in the Air Force. What happened to change that? I'm talking about the pride aspect.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Derrian Burns,
Still waiting for those pretty red SS springs I paid for in early September. I see that you proudly display that you are SSgt. Derrian Burns of the United States Air Force. I think your rank should be changed to POS Derrian Burns and they should kick your *SS out of the Air Force.

·
Registered
629 Posts
SSgt. Derrian Burns,

I"m getting the feeling that you aren't going to ship the coil springs I paid for in early September. As a SSgt in the Air Force you should be ashamed of yourself for stealing money from a 61 year old retired man. You know it's easy to be a punk. Jails are full of them. Why don't you man up and send me what I paid for or refund my money.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts