Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had them on the car for 4 weeks took them off because of 23's. They had 90% tread left.
The tires are Pirelli P265/30/22 P-Zero Rosso. They are going for $3100. These wheels arent cheap cost me $4800 when I got them. Dont we all hate the price of tires.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K i will post it when I get home. Im at work now. Never thought about taking pictures that way. Thx for the tip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did you have to do to make these fit? Is that car posted a impala ss or a clone? also what size are the rims 22x? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blinging, i think if u have an ss you might have to raise it, i know on a caprice at stock height 22s will fit just in there ONLY with really low pro tires. and i was told before that on my caprice (91) that if i had 22s thy wont rub, but also the ss is lower, you may have to raise it a tad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I had the 22's on there I had the stock spring and had some air shocks in the back thats all. There wasnt no rubbing or anything. Its a Impala SS 95

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.