Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my bixenon retrofit setup that was on my caprice before. It includes a pair of D2S style hid bulbs Phillips brand. Pair of D2S to AMP ballast adapters to make your hid ballast you already have convert. ( 4) of the 1 watt amber LED 1157 bulbs.

Got all boxed and ready for shipping
I wanted to post here before Ebay so hope someone is looking for some great headlights they are nice

Asking 550.00 plus shipping

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Here ya go..

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
i will post up some tonight. My caprice is now sold so I will take pics of my tahoe retrofit. It has the same exact setup projectors. very clear and sharp output. bought these projectors from retrofitsource.com

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
sorry no pics yet...

el demonio

Hey just wanted to say that I been sick all weekend. I took night time pics of my other retrofit. like i say before same exact projector setup. Just gotta post them here later today.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some night pics

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Another

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
One more

Attachments

Registered
Ok, thanks. I'm gonna pass, something came up. glws!

Registered
Hey Outkasst,

How much time and money would it take to convert my original headlights to these for sale? I have not looked into it much, but would I need anything in addition to a HID conversion kit?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
just some ballasts

All you need to go with this kit I'm selling is an Ebay HID kit. Or a pair of ballasts. whichever is cheaper. my bulb connectors will convert the AMP ballast connection to the D2s bulb style connection.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
no takers?

BUMP
happy w crappy stock headlights and maybe added HIDs ?? This setup will run circles around those. Super output and razor sharp cutoff line. I am willing to negotiate this price, but a bixenon retrofit kit alone like this would run you 300.00 just for the projectors and bulbs. then you have to pay labor and buy clear lense headlights to make this package happen. reply if interested.

If not sold soon, Im gonna gut these and install on my 65 C10 headlights...

Thanks for looking!

Registered
Pm sent

Premium Member
Still available?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Sold ! ! ! ! !

Thank u 95blkss

1 - 17 of 17 Posts