Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of (FRONT&BACK) sprint lowering springs
will lower front 2'' and rear 3'' from stock impala ride height.springs have some scratches nothing serious,15k miles on them.Powder coated blue.
$225.00 shipped to your door.Will only ship to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
NOT SOLD,but no longer for sale(for the moment) long story:mad:

Got a few pms but honestly Didnt see much interest in these,I will check back in if they go back for sale.

thanks,johner

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry had some issues with a sellout buyer!
these are back for sale
f dibbs!! new offer is 200 shipped first come first serve. Sorry to be so harsh just seems like dibbs attracts sellout buyers.

can ship out as soon as wednesday the 23rd keep in mind holidays may slow down shipping........

pay pal addy is broek1r @ yahoo.com <no spaces.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yes I can do that when they go back for sale (next week) I had one other offer,if for any reason he can not purchase, these are yours.
I will pm you next week.
I hope I did not bring back your post cause im still interested in buying the springs for the amount I offered, And you sell them to someone else. Remember you were supposed to get back to me to lmk whats the deal on these and you never did, I looked for your post, and and asked if they were still avail. Cause I'll take them, I dont have paypal I was gonna send a MO, or I know someone that can prob let me use there paypal and can send it out.

PM'D YOU TWICE

·
Registered
490 Posts
I hope I did not bring back your post cause im still interested in buying the springs for the amount I offered, And you sell them to someone else. Remember you were supposed to get back to me to lmk whats the deal on these and you never did, I looked for your post, and and asked if they were still avail. Cause I'll take them, I dont have paypal I was gonna send a MO, or I know someone that can prob let me use there paypal and can send it out.

PM'D YOU TWICE
nevermind, thanks anyways.. I found them new http://www.prostreetonline.com/pnsku/sls-3000.asp

congrats on your sale bro

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

PM'D YOU TWICE
I pmed you and all others last night to let you know there back up for sale and I posted this VVV after I pmed you guys.It clearly says f dibbs first come first serve. I had issues with 1st buyer because of dibbs.
Sorry had some issues with a sellout buyer!
these are back for sale
f dibbs!! new offer is 200 shipped first come first serve. Sorry to be so harsh just seems like dibbs attracts sellout buyers.

can ship out as soon as wednesday the 23rd keep in mind holidays may slow down shipping........

pay pal addy is broek1r @ yahoo.com <no spaces.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts