Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased four new tires for my Impala, replacing the BFGs I had purchased in 2010. The front two had significant uneven wear from alignment issues and are in tire heaven; hence, the replacement. The rear two are in good condition and need a new home.

About these tires:

- One pair of BFG G-Force T/A KDWS (255/50ZR17)
- Located in Burbank, CA (Los Angeles County)
- Purchased and mounted in 2010 at Costco
- Car was garaged much of 2011 through 2013
- Approximately 18k miles of use
- Car was not involved in any accidents or significant events while these tires were being used

Asking $150 for the pair. I'd prefer to not have to ship them. Shipping charges will apply if necessary. These tires are in what I would deem to be good condition; however, I am not a tire expert. By purchasing these tires you acknowledge that they are used tires and assume responsibility for having them inspected and properly mounted by a certified professional before using them.

Here are three photos of the first tire. I will post a reply with three photos of the second tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
My buddy is interested and he stays in LA, he is not on the forum. pm me ur number so he can contact u. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These beauties can still be yours. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perhaps I'm asking too much for these tires. ...and/or maybe I should have cleaned them before posting the photos. In any case, tell me what you think they're worth if you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts