Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do any of you guys have the idiot lights that are right below the a/c thing? Have anyone of you ever thought of replacing those w/ some Dakota Digital gauges? I am asking cuz I'm planning on doing that to my 91 since it would look way, way cleaner than getting some analog gauges. Now I just have to go to the junkyard and get one. What are your thoughts on this type of mod?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'M INTERESTED IN THAT MOD I HAVE HEARD A FEW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT DOIN THAT BUT THEY NEVER TRYED ITIF YOUR GOIN TO DO IT LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES MAYBE I'LL TRY IT TO

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how? are you gonna put some oil level, oil temp, etc gauges in there or what?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BBODYLTZN,

Please DO NOT type your posts in all capital letters. It is considered yelling and quite rude.

Thank You.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER THAT NEXT TIME I'M NOT YELLING JUST TO LAZY TO TURN IT ON AND OFF ALL THE TIME SORRY

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UltraZone- Yeah pretty much. I figure that all I will have to do is take the idiot lights off w/the wiring and everything and then replace it with some Dakota Digital gauges. BTW, I'm in school right now, so I'm just gonna get the parts over the next couple of months and do more R&D on this and won't actually start on this till late may/early june. I just started this thread to see what you guys thought about the mod and see if any one could provide any info/ideas.

[This message has been edited by El_Dude_2k (edited January 29, 2001).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts