Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come to part with my 396. The LSX swap has been underway and things are going great, but I need that extra push of income to finish strong. My machinist just got back to me that he finished buttoning up the long block, so here we go.

Started life as a Golen 396 "competition short block" with about 500 miles on it before I took it apart for a forced induction build. The engine has been completely gone through by Lawrence Racing Engines here in NY, honed, and reassembled with the new AI top end.

4 bolt straight mains
.030 over block
Eagle 4340 forged crank
Eagle 4340 H Beam forged rods
SRP forged pistons with 15cc relief
Advanced Induction 200CC top end from brand new F body castings
Advanced Induction ported intake manifold
Your choice of oil pan (I have a stocker and also a Moroso Road Race oil pan with trap door kickouts on all corners. Was told it fit a B body but can't confirm. You could also supply your own and I'll install it with correct pickup

Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication and my builder installed the custom grind Advanced Induction billet turbo cam I left with him instead of the Advanced Induction custom grind billet N/A cam. I'll include the N/A cam if you want to swap it in, the turbo cam I am guessing would be leaving some power on the table. these cams are both brand new and go for $500+ each

Also included

Polished Holley 58mm TB
Seiman's 60 lb injectors
MSD optispark
Practically new F body MAF
Hand polished canton valve covers
ATI balancer
My personal collection of Delco opti spark parts (many very low mile cap, rotors and bases)
new gloss black powder coated accessory bracket and power steering pump pulley/cover
Lots of other OEM LT1 parts that I won't be needing anymore. I've got a small stockpile of stuff, I'll throw it all in.

$5500 for everything. $5000 without the add ons listed above. Pick up only, but could deliver for gas money if you are within 2 or so hours from NYC. I don't log in here much so please Email or text [email protected] 631 312 4613

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh, if only I had five grand. And I'm freakin local
Do it Jimi! Take a loan! :p

Gotta finish this LS project this spring and need a bump in funds. Going to take a hit and drop the price a bit to try to move it faster.

$4200 for the long block. Could make a deal for the add ons depending on which ones the buyer wants.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts