Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are those all about? Quality? Most are machined... Does that lip shine like chrome? 3pc is a good thing? I know about suits & dinners. What about rims?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Naw big dogg Machined does not shine like chrome. What size and style of rims are you thinking of going with? I think if you had a nice 5-star w/rivets powder coated to match the color of your car (btw loving the green dude) with a chrome lip and center titty... I think that would be awesome. 20" or 22" lowered a little. "just my 2 cents" ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin,

I'm not sure what I am looking for. I'm looking for bronze and silver medalist. I have a great idea but If it won't work then a man always needs a back-up rim selection. Thanks for the compliment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It comes from my Gil Scott Heron remix of The Revolution Will Not Be Telivised.

You will not be able to stay home, brother.
You will not be able to push power, log on, and post messages.
There will be no slow motion or still life PICTURES OF BLACK KRYPTONITE that he has been saving for just the proper occasion.
Ford, Mopar, and Rice will no longer be so damned relevant, and
haters will not care if we roll 20 or bigger on a B-BODY because
Black KRYPTONITE will be in the street looking for a brighter day.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will not be televised.
There will be no highlights on the eleven o'clock news and espn and no pictures.
The theme song will be available in Chopped & Screwed versions, produced by Mannie Fresh, Dr. Dre & Kanye West and rapped by 2pac, Biggie, Scarface, T.I, Jay-Z, and Outkast.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will not be televised.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will not be right back after a message.
You will not have to worry about water on your opti, windows falling off track, or your headlights not being bright enough.
BLACK KRYPTONITE go better with Grey Goose and Limeade.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will not lose to rustangs, ricers, or hemis.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will put you in the DRIVER'S SEAT.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will not be televised, will not be televised,
will not be televised, will not be televised.
BLACK KRYPTONITE will be no re-run brothers;
BLACK KRYPTONITE WILL BE LIVE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you had questions, you know you can always ask me....
By the way, will you have it all ready for Woodward this year? I will be taking pictures for my web site again. :D
PREDATOR

[ 01-14-2006, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by PRDATOR:
If you had questions, you know you can always ask me....
By the way, will you have it all ready for Woodward this year? I will be taking pictures for my web site again. :D
PREDATOR
Okay I'll email you or give you my #. I should be ready for Woodward this year. I need to get those rims, fix a random missfire, mount the rear bonny seat, and figure out why the left turn blinker won't blink on its own. Oh and I need an AC recharge. I should be ready to go to Indy if I can get my paper together. That topic may have came up after you left on Saturday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.