Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my company that recently became a sponsor of the board. I own TR Custom Parts and started off in 1999 selling dressup parts for the 84-7 Turbo Regals. We have been sponsors on the turbobuick.com for years and the members there can vouche for our products and customer service.

We recently joined forces with a company here in CT who bought out the complete inventory of the former MBA products. As you know, they went out of business back in 2005. I have added their inventory to our website.

If you need any dressup items for F & B Body cars we can help you out and as a special way of getting started on the board we are having a 10% off sale for ImpalaSSforum.com members. To get your discount check order the parts you want and when you go to the shopping cart page you will see Camaro Z28 with a blank next to it. (we also recently became sponsors on the camaroz28.com board as well) Enter 1993 in the blank and then hit the calculate button to get your 10% off.

Glad to be here and if you have any suggestions for new products in addition to the former MBA products, let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I looked at your site - lots of nice stuff..

However, my engine compartment is monochrome black...

You have some pulleys available in black - and others red blue or satin..

some in polished

I would be interested in some items - but only in black..

even the battery cover pic is black with logo - but not available..

I'm confused...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The company that bought out MBA's inventory only has what was in the inventory so that is why some items are not available in all colors. They will be gearing up to get this rectified. I am also trying to convince them to get stuff chromed as well. Stay tuned.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE! We DO have black pulleys in stock. There is so much inventory available that they weren't discovered until I inquired about them. Will be adding them to the site tonite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mentioned in your other post that you have an engraver available.

I was thinking of having something done on the Torq Thrust II caps for my 66 Chevelle. What are you charging for engraving?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in the market for 91-96 Master Cylinder Cover $65 in Chrome when do you think something like this will be available?

Thanks
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Mondo454:
You mentioned in your other post that you have an engraver available.

I was thinking of having something done on the Torq Thrust II caps for my 66 Chevelle. What are you charging for engraving?
What exactly are you looking for. We already have an SS logo as well as a Bowtie. Love those 66 Chevelles, below is a pic of my former 66. Wish I still had it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by SWT SS:
I'm in the market for 91-96 Master Cylinder Cover $65 in Chrome when do you think something like this will be available?

Thanks
Chris
Nothing available in chrome right now and not in the near future. At this point you would have to buy ours and have it sent out yourself for chrome. Sorry.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im interested in the B body pedals but my car is a six speed/was wondering if the F body pedal kit will work and maybe just exchange the dead pedal for another small one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.