Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up with two additoional folding chairs in my trailer. The chairs were left in the grassy area by my trailer. I left late Monday afternoon and no chairs were claimed. So if you are missing a chair or two let me know.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moe,

Were they black with no arms and 'Impala SS' embroidery? Were there 2 softside cooler/bags with them?

Thanks,

Tom

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, nothing that nice.....One looks like it was repaired and the other is a plain jane chair. No embroidery on the chairs.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Moe,
Were one of the chairs metal with green cloth on it? To fold it up, you had to grab the side of the seat and pull up? It will fold up into the frame that is about 3 inches wide. If so, yes I misplaced it! Must have been the CLOWN OIL messing up my brain.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thats one of the chairs!! Are you going to Arlington?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted by Margarita Moe
Cool, thats one of the chairs!! Are you going to Arlington?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't know just yet, I will let you know when it gets closer. Thanks for picking up my chair. I guess I had to much Crown Royal Limited on Saturday night.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man that was GOOD STUFF....But I had the BABY BLUE MARGARITAS in my system....LOL
Let me know how I can get the chair back to you....I'm sure I can get it to Arlington

1 - 7 of 7 Posts