Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is pretty clean, has typical B body interior issues, has a 305 I think definately not the LT1 like my 96 Imp has, he was asking 2500 Obo, it has been for sale at this location for a while, just wandering if these were worth anything??? Maybe somthing to fiddle and lower bag it, IDK??

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Well if it is a 94, then it DEFINITELY doesn't have a 305 in it. At worst case it would have a 4.3 LT-1 in it. Check the tag on the rad support that will tell you what is in it. If it is listed as a 94 and it has side skirts on it then it is a 91 or 92 and those could of had a 305 if I am not mistaken. Depedant upon mileage and overall shape of the car 2500 is ok, I would offer 1500 and see if there is a bite. FWIW I paid 750 for my 9c1 in my sig when it was white with 120K on the clock, my other 9C1 that I had I paid 450 bucks for and it had 160K on it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it has a 4.3

Thats what the seller told me, I added the 305 part thinking thats what it was. He said he was motivated to sell it for less than 2500,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.