Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Do you have anything available in the 255/55r17 and 275/50r17 sizes?

And am I correct in my assumption that Discount Tire online sales include free mount and balancing at one of the shop locations? Or is that separate?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Do you have anything available in the 255/55r17 and 275/50r17 sizes?

And am I correct in my assumption that Discount Tire online sales include free mount and balancing at one of the shop locations? Or is that separate?
Below are the links with the tire models we offer in the two sizes you noted. Shipping is FREE to NC and the tires can be installed at any Discount Tire location for only $19.99 per tire. This price includes lifetime balance, rotation, and FREE flat repair.

255/55-17: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/searchTiresBySize.do?sw=false&cs=255&ar=55&rd=17

275/50-17: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/searchTiresBySize.do?sw=false&cs=275&ar=50&rd=17

Before making your purchase I recommend checking in with your local Discount Tire to see what they can offer you. Just like our mail order service, our local stores guarantee the lowest out the door price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
looking for a set of P255/60R15 102S M+S

Do you carry any BFG Radial T/A? That is my preferred tire, but I'd take any tire depending on the price. All season is fine, it's for my daily driver.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
looking for a set of P255/60R15 102S M+S

Do you carry any BFG Radial T/A? That is my preferred tire, but I'd take any tire depending on the price. All season is fine, it's for my daily driver.

Thanks
Thank you for the post.

The BFG Radial T/A has been discontinued in the 255/60-15 size and we are completely sold out. In this size we offer the Cooper Radial GT. Here's the link with our current mail order price. Shipping is FREE.

Details: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/searchTiresBySize.do?sw=false&cs=255&ar=60&rd=15

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks. Are there places around St. Louis that can put them on my rims for a discounted rate?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Has simple math passed you by Eric? $135 + $29.51 = $159.51 = more expensive than what Discount Tire charges.
Awesome! But it's $164.51. Yeah yeah old post, but dang I know you're college educated.

No, but it may have passed you by...

$155 + $155 = 310.00

$135 + $135 + 29.51 = 299.51 (and no sales tax, NV location)
Sorry you have to do this difficult math over $10. I'm sure it was $29.51/tire shipped, so DT is cheaper and will always match.

I just bought some Kooks from America's Tire. Can't wait for them to get in so I can test them.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
How much for a Nitto 555 Extreme ZR in a 285 40 17. shipped to 75052

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'll give you an opportunity!

I am looking to order 2 sets of the tires listed below. The website where I obtained the quote is listed below along with the price shipped to my door in Las Cruces, NM 88011. I need one set and my brother needs a set also. They can be ordered together today if you can beat the price. Let me know, thanks. Lastly, what does Discount tire charge to mount/balance 20" tires? Thanks

Toyo Proxes Tires (onlinetires.com)
255/35/20 $120
295/30/20 $195
Total $718.79 shipped

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
How much for a Nitto 555 Extreme ZR in a 285 40 17. shipped to 75052
Here is a link to our online pricing:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...Extreme+Performance&typ=Passenger/Performance

Shipping is free. Since you are in TX you should check with a local store for their installed price.

I am looking to order 2 sets of the tires listed below. The website where I obtained the quote is listed below along with the price shipped to my door in Las Cruces, NM 88011. I need one set and my brother needs a set also. They can be ordered together today if you can beat the price. Let me know, thanks. Lastly, what does Discount tire charge to mount/balance 20" tires? Thanks

Toyo Proxes Tires (onlinetires.com)
255/35/20 $120
295/30/20 $195
Total $718.79 shipped
Unfortunately we cannot get Toyo tires through our online division. I would recommend that you check with your local store Manager as they can special order them. He can give you his best installed price. Normally mount and balance cost $19.99 per tire.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
What is your delivered price for the Kumho Solus KH16 in 255/60R17 for zip 30188?
I did not find it on the DT site but assuming it could be ordered?
I also see TireRack has a $50 mail-in rebate for this tire... is that a manufacturer rebate or specific to TireRack?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
What is your delivered price for the Kumho Solus KH16 in 255/60R17 for zip 30188?
I did not find it on the DT site but assuming it could be ordered?
I also see TireRack has a $50 mail-in rebate for this tire... is that a manufacturer rebate or specific to TireRack?
Thank you for the post.

We do not stock the 255/60-17 KH16 but we can certainly order a set for you. Our current mail order price is only $133.00 per tire with FREE delivery. The $50.00 mail-in rebate is through the manufacturer so it applicable to this purchase. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to assist you. If you were looking to purchase through your local Discount Tire you'll need to contact your closest store for total out the door pricing.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I ordered last week from you guys

and very happy so far

And I recommend them , A+

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Just a quick note. I have now purchased 3 or 4 sets of tires from Discount Tire Direct and cannot say enough about them backing up what they sell. If you keep doing what you do the way you have done it for me I will ALWAYS buy my tires from Discount Tire.

My Son (22), Daughter (19) & Wife all have tires from your operation on their cars. All also had road hazard on them, which I highly suggest!! Two of the three have had issues with tires wearing funny (daughters Subaru) or blowing out (sons Vibe hit pothole) and your company went WAY above and beyond to make sure both of my kids had the best possible outcome.

With 4 cars actively on the road and up to 40K miles a year on one of them (my wagon), I have and will continue to buy a LOT of tires. I have tried local shops and a couple "other" online sources. Nobody measures up to Discount Tire!

Now build some stores in the Harrisburg PA area!!!!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts