Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thank you for sharing some of your experiences with us here, BigBlackBeaSSt. We appreciate your continued support!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The Last Destroyer, thanks for your support. Let us know your opinion of the Cooper tires when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Can you sell me cheaper pair of Micheline Pilot AS3 275-40-18 selling for $219.64 + $45.06 shipping on another site]

*UPDATE*

called the # on your signature got my tires at a discounted price even the road hazard replacement on the tries listed above thanks guys y'all are awesome will do business again

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Can you sell me cheaper pair of Micheline Pilot AS3 275-40-18 selling for $219.64 + $45.06 shipping on another site]

*UPDATE*

called the # on your signature got my tires at a discounted price even the road hazard replacement on the tries listed above thanks guys y'all are awesome will do business again
Excellent, Thank you for calling and thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ordered 2 Hankook 255/50/17 tires Tuesday and they arrived at my house Thursday. You guys rock!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Got new tires

Just got new tires for my Gran Fury police car..........great price, fast shipping, used Upromise and got savings.........getting a rebate card........and shipping was 5 days earlier than expected...

41 - 50 of 50 Posts