Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
So they replaced an original opti with 14K miles!

With what?

Some rebuilder got a primo core.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Didn't realize this was a 'retread'. What did it originally sell for 4 sales ago, anyone remember?

It was on Ebay several times without hitting reserve and then it did sell and then it showed back up on Ebay again once again not reaching reserve and then it sold with no reserve and if I recall correctly it sold for less than he paid for it. It was originally purchased at an auction before the buyer tried to flip it on Ebay for big bucks but he did not pay all that much for it at auction. If I had the VIN number I could probably put some more $ numbers to it but I forget since it has been relisted so many times.

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, thanks for the info. I'm so happy my 95 SS is running great after the ECU was replaced, it's actually a reliable vehicle now for my son who will get his license this month (he waited until turning 18...). I can't think of a more safe vehicle for him to start driving, especially as he learned from all the not-so-smart moves his older brother made while driving his 94 Silverado 4x4 and 94 Grand Marquis. Normally one might not think the first car for your son/daughter would be an Impala SS, but this kid has got his crap together and is mature beyond his years. He deserves this car and am looking forward to him getting on the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts