Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving out of my place, and so the following are free for local pickup only in san diego.

1 cut out from the floor of a 96 impala that includes the bracket for mounting the 96 console. Just the floorboard and the bracket - nothing else included in that. I tried drilling out one of the welds, decided it wasn't worth the effort, and bought a NAISSO bracket instead.

1 lower section from a front drivers side grey door panel. It's just the bottom half, but it's in pretty good condition. The screw hole is broken, but that's about it.

1 passenger side front door panel, extra door pull style, no inserts included. It's grey, except for the forward upper portion that mates to the dash. That part is blue. It's not held on very well either. The panel was originally off of a 91-93, but with a 94-96 style part swapped in. Basically the same condition as the other panel.

Must go by wednesday, else off to the trash heap.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and I will not ship these parts under any circumstances. That is to say, the amount of money that would get me to find the time is vastly more than any of these parts are worth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts