Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put them out.

The 92 sedan is white with red cloth interior

The 93 wagon is DGGM with tan cloth

The 86 box is crashed in the front, but looks to have been a really nice car

Let me know if you need anything. I will be making a trip this week.

Screenshot_20210705-115207.png

·
Registered
22 Posts
Caddylack,
You mentioned that the next time you were going out there you would check for a power antenna on a 94 Caprice to see if it was still there. would you know if the unit from the 93 Caprice would fit my 95 Impala? If so, would you check it out for me?
Appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caddylack,
You mentioned that the next time you were going out there you would check for a power antenna on a 94 Caprice to see if it was still there. would you know if the unit from the 93 Caprice would fit my 95 Impala? If so, would you check it out for me?
Appreciate it.
I think the 92, 93, 94 and 95 all have the same antenna. Or, at least interchangeable. I'm sure there will be at least one antenna there when I go, so I will grab one for you.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If there's a 2nd antenna (power or fixed) - I'd be interested in one.

How much for a hood?

Does the wagon have 3rd row seating?
They charge $19 for antennas
They charge $63 for hoods

Neither price includes tax, fees, or the $3 admission. I guess I would have to charge at least $30 for the antennas, guys.

A hood would be a problem for me right now just because my only registered vehicle is the Audi. I have no way of bringing a hood home from the yard.

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think they ever built a wagon without the third row. The third row was still there when the car was photographed, for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts