Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some fresh paint sprayed over the past few weeks, thought you guys would enjoy:)

Here's the old:

Now the NEW!!

And one with my squab:)

Thanks for looking guys!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'm not one for anything other than stock bumpers, but I LOVE the paint and the wheels. Nice looking ride!

Doug

·
Registered
890 Posts
loving the grand-sport theme! The matching wheels are a nice touch too

i think there was another guy that did a grand-sport paint job, but he had the white stripe too and different wheels

I think I like it better without the white stripe on a B-body.

now you just need an LT4! or at least a red intake manifold and some vette engine dress lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
damn tht looks great!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
just sick!

i think you need a spoiler to compliment the front bumper

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought the white stripe would be a little too much, but I HAD to have those reds:) it has an SS spoiler on it too, just cant see it really. ill update with some better pics once I find my camera. thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I thought the white stripe would be a little too much, but I HAD to have those reds:) it has an SS spoiler on it too, just cant see it really. ill update with some better pics once I find my camera. thanks for the compliments guys.

i always thought that bumper needed something else to go with it, ive seen a guy with a BBB and had that bumper 2" cowl induction hood and stock ss spoiler, i think if he added a langness or oldenburger spoiler it would complete the look, but its your car and looks great

·
Registered
346 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Boy that looks oddly familiar. I did the same paint job, and stillen front bumper ten years ago.cwm1

Looking good. I like your style.;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Boy that looks oddly familiar. I did the same paint job, and stillen front bumper ten years ago.cwm1

Looking good. I like your style.;)

I couldn't remember your screen name but your car is what I was thinking when I saw his pictures.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I knew I had seen this paint scheme before, could not remember for the life of me.Both of your cars look really good. I guess imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery:)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
my turn..

OMG that's the coolest nicest paintjob i seen so far! i love the RED stripe on the fender! NICE BODY KIT! or front bumper....looks VERY VERY good!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Nice car, Paint job looks real good...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts