·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
607 Posts
Streetrends also carries them:
http://www.streettrendsinc.com/Merc...e_Code=BBODY&Offset=18&Previous_Stack_Depth=2

There was much discussion on here before the crash about how everyone hated the rear bumper but that the front showed promise... There is a black RMS that is sporting just the front bumper and a stock rear. I don't believe anyone on the forum is using either the front or rear bumper on their RMS

·
Registered
206 Posts
The front bumper looks good imo.. it's grown on me. But even I'll admit the rear bumper is rather poo.. but whatev.. I've seen worse.. and since RMS owners have no other aftermarket choices..if I was keeping my car I'd prob have them on mine now.:p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input.

I may pick them both up. The rear bumper doesn't bother me at all. My bumper is cracked and I've been looking for something for awhile to replace that nasty chrome-trimmed bumper.

I noticed Street Trends is about 100 dollars more, but I don't know what the shipping costs would be without creating an account. Is Street Trends decent people?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.