Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a pair of doors that still have the lower trim on them that's in good shape. I have no use for it and just want to try to recoup as much as possible from the price of the doors. What is a fair price just to move these items? I've never dealt with Caddy parts so I'm asking the pros. If anybody needs it let me know as I just want to move it on to a good home rather than throw it in the trash.

·
Registered
701 Posts
For a quick local sale, 40$ each is a good deal, be careful taking the plastic clips off holding them in, those are impossible to find, to properly get those off you need to remove the door panel.

eBay people try to get 100$ a piece and then shipping those is ridiculous.

·
Registered
10,930 Posts
^^^Make sure you save the clips. They are almost impossible to get. They are held on with a fastener that can only be removed from the inside of the door. The $40 pricetag is reasonable. I have a driver's side one, but I have been sitting on it for a while. The panels that sell the fastest are the rear quarters.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is parting the entire car. It was hit in the right front but doesn't look too bad. I can post the contact info is anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. Just got the doors home and I'm going to clean the trim, take pics, and post for sale in the proper section for $30 each plus shipping. Also have the door panels but I think they might be rough. $10 each plus shipping on those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts