Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that offers a complete Moog front end rebuild kit? Power Performance Motorsports has the PST super kit for $300 shipped. Looking for a Moog kit around the same price.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My 95 9C1 is in need of one also. I'm going to do some looking tomorrow if I get a chance. I'll let you know what I find, and will continue to keep an eye out hear as well.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you considered the upgraded GM/Spicer parts?
http://www.impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=001215

I've priced the Moog stuff, and the whole smash, including control arm bushings, ball joints and complete linkage, minus the idler, which I already have, goes for around $310-363, depending on where you get it, with Autopartsgiant.com being cheapest. Rockauto.com was slightly cheaper, but shipping bounced it up.

There may be someone else cheaper, but I really didn't feel like digging deeper since I had already decided on the AC stuff, since the stock pieces have done very well, with the exception of the idler.

The GM/Spicer stuff, again, minus the idler which I would get the Moog piece for anyway, comes to $256 using GMpartsdirect.com for the pricing. I would go through Dal, but his prices are usually in that ballpark.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Wayne. I printed it off and will make some calls tomorrow.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has anyone heard from Zack at Power Performance? I tried to send him an email a couple of weeks ago about a PST kit and never got a reply...

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CarToySS,

Did you send it from our website mail form? It's not working. Send me an email, I'll answer whatever questions you may have.

Apologies

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zack...did you get my email? Haven't heard anything yet so I'm curious...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also emailed Zack a couple of times two weeks ago with no reply.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zack,

Does your front rebuilt kit come with front spring rubber isolator?

Jesse

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by jz57_cn:
Zack,

Does your front rebuilt kit come with front spring rubber isolator?

Jesse
No it doesnt.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RuSSell, have you received a response? I'm very sorry for the delay. If you haven't received it, please resend the original email.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts