Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Are these ready to ship? Im def interested! im tired of getting haggled here in hawaii for no plate

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Are these ready to ship?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ditto Stillen

How does this mount? I have the Stillen bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It just clamps on the bottom of the bumper. I will post more pix of the clamp later today. Basically if the bumpers you guys bought have the bottom lip like a factory one then they will work. But looking at the pictures of those bumpers i dont think they will. Ill post a video of it so its easier to get the whole view and you guys can see how it works and decide if it will work with those bumpers. I have no way of telling if they will fit those bumpers or not because they look taller. -Josh

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Ill paypal you on payday, tired of gettin eyeballed by the police out here

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nice, what are you getting for the arm rest pieces and is it just the fronts ?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm thinking of going smoohies might have to cop one of these after I sell a few things. How long You plan on selling these.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I should be selling these as long as people want them. And the arm rest savers are for sale in the vendor area. Thanks -Josh

·
Registered
469 Posts
any word if the license plate bracket will fit the smoothie bumpers? I've got the front with billet and fog lights. I'm just tired of getting damn tickets for no front plate. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure because i dont know anyone with a smoothie bumper. You can try it and if it doesnt work ship it back and i will give you your money back. -Josh

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Payment sent

1 - 20 of 45 Posts