Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removed my front Edelbrock IAS shocks (junk!) last night and installed my QA1s. Job wasn't too bad considering I just used the hand tools in my garage. First shock took about an hour to remove/install but once I figured out how to do it the other side was only about 15 minutes. Also removed the front sway bar in an attempt to help 60' times. I set both front shocks to position #5 intially for daily driving. Coming to work today I noticed a better ride and didn't feel the absence of the sway bar like I worried I would. Rear QA1s should be here today and will hopefully go on tonight. Very high quality product!