Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DISREGARD - Wrong Section

I've inherited this land yacht from my father-in-law, and would rather it go to someone who appreciates it. 169k on the clock, 5.7L, three rows of seats, all the bells and whistles. White with woodie sides and blue interior. Runs and drives like it should. Loads of recent work done on it (with receipts). Sitting west of Atlanta with a clean Georgia title. Looking for 2500 or interesting trades. Hit me up with questions.....Pete

·
Registered
654 Posts
I've inherited this land yacht from my father-in-law, and would rather it go to someone who appreciates it. 169k on the clock, 5.7L, three rows of seats, all the bells and whistles. White with woodie sides and blue interior. Runs and drives like it should. Loads of recent work done on it (with receipts). Sitting west of Atlanta with a clean Georgia title. Looking for 2500 or interesting trades. Hit me up with questions.....Pete
hey buddy, wrong section. this is the parts for sale section. it should be in the cars for sale section. people come here looking for parts and vice versa for cars. good luck with the sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts