Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 1995-1996 Buick "Collectors Edition" Hood Ornament, NM Condition

Hi all,

Junkyard was having a half off sale, so I snagged this from a near mint 1996 Roadmaster wagon they were going to crush. (If anyone is near Colonial Heights, VA GO to CIrcle Auto Recycling and get parts off this wagon.) Mint condition woodgrain, mint tan body panels, near mint interior, etc. etc. LT1 and 4L60E are already gone, however.

Anyway, this hood ornament is in very good shape, very minor chrome pitting ( I will polish this, and see how well the chrome comes out), but still very reflective. The logo is in near mint shape, no fading or cracking is apparent. One very small nick, the size of a pen tip, hard to photograph. It doesn't afford the look of the badge in any way.

Asking $20+ first class shipping, PayPal (non-fee) preferred, but will take other forms of payment. I know I am new here, but I have been a member of LincolnsOnline (same username) for over 5 years, and have a very good reputation there. No need to be concerned buying from me. :)

If you have any questions, send me a PM, thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd also accept a trade for a Caprice hood ornament in NM condition also. All the gold has left my bowtie, and the chrome isn't all that good on it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!

Much obliged. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts