4l60e trans
2:73 open diff rear end
have original factory window sticker
medium blue leather interior electric everything all works
no stereo
has white drivers fender, hood, and good radiator support in it now
still needs to be finished putting back together
needs windshield and starter.
have arm rest and filler piece for passenger door panel.
replacement grill, headlights, corner lights, passenger fender included.
Pretty much 1 owner car, 2nd owner only had about 6 months before it was wrecked.
damage was to fenders, hood, radiator support, frame was not damaged.
Car was driven on to and off of trailer but currently does not start due to lack of starter and other components beinf off the car for rebuild.
I have a signed clear title for it.

I am asking $600 for it as it sits or will sell it for $800 with a set of Impala SS wheels with 245/45/17 tires on them on it instead of the factory alloys or $1000 for all. I am located in Kansas about 60 miles south east of Wichita in Arkansas City.

These pics were taken about 3 weeks after I got it home.

· Registered
89 Posts
do you have pictures of the front and of the engine bay? to be able to see how much damage it has
thanks

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have any other before pictures. The radiator support, drivers fender, and hood have been swapped out already. Currently the radiator is out of it. The inner fender wells were bant but are still useable. The only engine component damage there was is the factory air box was smashed but I already have another one to replace it. I can snap pictures of it as it is now if you want but I will be honest it is kind of messy since it is partially disassembled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.