Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car is slick. '95 DGGM exterior with grey leather interior. No door dings. Original paint in excellent condition. Car has always been garaged and covered. 78K miles. Clean Carfax. New 18" Torq-Thrust II PVD Chrome wheels with new Nitto tires. Less than 1000 miles on them. Original wheels and tires included with NO curb rash. Interior is excellent with original CD player. All electronics work as they should, even the antenna. Replaced distributor and water pump last year as routine maintenance. Fuel pump was getting weak so it too was replaced last year. Has K&N cold air intake. Original intake boxed up and included with the car. No paint work. Car is beautiful original condition. No engine mods. Leather is nice. Dash is mint. Car was on 2 Hot Rod Power Tours. Asking $14000.00 In southern Indiana. I have plenty of pics available. I just have to figure out how to get 'em on the computer. I will try and post some later. In the mean time, just let me know if interested and I'll send them directly to you. You can check my rating on ebay and gunbroker under fatboywilly and see my feedback. OK. I got the pics on the computer but apparently theyre too big to post on here. I don't know how to make them smaller. So if you'd like to see the pics, just ask. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts