Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to ongoing health issues we are selling our home in Maine, for this I must downsize as I doubt we will have a home like we have, SEVEN garages! I will give you some history about the car as well as some of the work completed. This list is not in order of completion, just typing as I pull receipts out! Car was purchased on May 11, 2007 from a wholsaler out of VA. Car was purchased new and traded in KY then wholesaled to VA dealer. Purchased for $5,050.00 then another $580.00 to ship her north. On the clock at purchase was 67K, now just over 73K. In the last three years or 6K miles she has seen many fantastic changes. Car has never been driven in snow, garaged! At purchase a small oil leak was found at the timing chain cover, off to Pape Chevrolet in South Portland Me for all gaskets to be replaced, rear main, oil pan, oil filter assembly gaskets, timing chain cover gaskets, intake gaskets, fuel rail gaskets, throttle body gaskets, valve cover gaskets and so on. This was not the only work completed, keep reading. new timing chain cover assembly, new OEM opti spark, new OEM waterpump, new OEM oil level sensor, new OEM serpentine belt, new fuel rails, new fuel regulator and pressure gauge, new OEM harmonic balancer, new polished 140 amp alternator, life itme hoses, new Blaster coil, new wires, new plugs, 4 new OEM Impala SS wheels wrapped with 4 new Kumho 255/50/17 tires, new custom Buick Tri shield decals for wheel covers, new slotted rotors and pads all around, sway bars, heavy duty rear lower control arms, new shocks, new 52 MM throttle body, custom throttle body plate, new AC compressor, lines, accumulator, filters, new water pump bleeder valve, new red top Opti battery, new heavy duty battery cables by Innovative wiring, new gas tank sending unit, new fuel pump, new fuel calibraiton assembly, new trunk weather seal, a ton of new dress parts from NAISSO, from Eaton a new 10 bolt 30 spline posi uni, new pinion, seal kit with yolk from NAISSO, from JEGS a new high performance, 10 bolt 410 gears, new balanced drive shaft, Fto B six speed conversion kit, T56 transmission, new T56 clutch fork, kevlar pilot bushing, bell housing, transmission harness, transmission sensor, Corvette skip shift eliminator, T56 short stick with 2005 Corvette shifter, T56 powder coated crossmember, re-flash of ECM, new OEM grill assembly, Power Performance, brake metering mod, F body MAF, hundreds of dollars in new polished stainless bolts, nuts, wahers from MMS & Accessories out of Rydal, GA. polished radiator shroud, new OEM GM rear frame brace, LT4 knock sensor, front seats custom rebuilt to except six speed console.

This is not all the work that has been completed, I guess you have an ideal now what has been done to this extemely clean Roadmaster. Underside is as clean as the top side and there are ZERO issues with this car. Six speed conversion operates like factory and is a true pleasure to drive. There has been over $30,000.00 spent on this car since purchased. For club members I am slling it for $10,000.00 FIRM! Locally she is for sale for $14,000.00.

I do not know how to post pictures, if someone will give me a hand in doing so I would appreciate it. Any quesitons please drop me a PM or better yet, email me at [email protected] and I will send you my telephone number or call you so we can talk more about the car, you will not be sorry!

Many thanks.

·
Registered
891 Posts
If you can email me pictures I will post them for you.

Sending you a PM with an email address.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Amazing car...BUMP!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks alot guys for the kind words. If it was not for health issues and moving it would not be for sale. Such a true pleasure to drive. The asking price is not a fraction of what has been spent nor is the list I typed no where near a complete report of what has been done. This is one car you will not get buyers remorse from!

Larry

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As we are going to relocate to NC I just wanted to mention, for about $300.00 I will deliver this Roadmaster on the east coast as far south as Parris Island SC. This way I get to driver her one last time and visit some old Marine friends while house shopping! That's a good savings. $300.00 will pay for my gas, tolls and bus ticket home.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Larry, I have some pictures of the drivers seat rebuild, center console build, and a couple pics of the 6 speed install if you would like me to post them to show some of the work that went into this car. Nice shots of underneath as well.
A lot of time and care went into the build. I have driven it a couple times since the 6 speed conversion, and all I can say is that it feels completely natural to drive. But the other thing I noticed is that it feels like a brand new car.

It is worth every penny.

·
Registered
953 Posts
t56

I built the first t56 roadmaster many years ago. I belive #24 kit. Your car is beautiful, and I would take it in a heartbeat if I sold mine or parted it out. I have 100k on the set up and it is great. Good luck with the sale. I want it so bad I can taste it. Anybody want mine so I can buy this one?

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Whatcha want for it Charlie....my dad wants my 95 SS six speed so bad he is willing to trade me his cherry 30k SS for it.

EDIT......nevermind, just saw your thread. :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Impala Kid, thanks for the offer but I have a ton of them now. Just sent Charlie a bunch more as he is interested in the girl.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sway bars and rear control arms have been upgraded with all new hardware. This car handles and runs like a dream, ZERO issues! For the money you WILL NOT find a better Roadmaster out there! How many of you have dreamed of having a six speed? For the asking price considering the quality of the car you would not find a stocker this great for the money. The work I listed is bar far a total of the work. I am really surprised someone has not jumped on this!

Larry

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello, I would trade my 95 Trans Am 6 spd, that has 17,000 K original miles straight up for this car.
My Ta is also white, with dark grey leather, t-top, 3.42 performance rear. It is all stock except for skip shift eliminator, K&N air intake, Corvette 17" wheels, and muffler delete.
I have all stock parts as well. It has always been adult owned, and never driven in the winter.
I would not sell it for less that 10K so I thought I would throw that out there.
PM me if you are wanting to talk.
Thanks Roadmister

http://hardcorepontiacs.com/forum/album.php?albumid=60
Here is a link to some pics of the TA

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello, I would trade my 95 Trans Am 6 spd, that has 17,000 K original miles straight up for this car.
My Ta is also white, with dark grey leather, t-top, 3.42 performance rear. It is all stock except for skip shift eliminator, K&N air intake, Corvette 17" wheels, and muffler delete.
I have all stock parts as well. It has always been adult owned, and never driven in the winter.
I would not sell it for less that 10K so I thought I would throw that out there.
PM me if you are wanting to talk.
Thanks Roadmister

http://hardcorepontiacs.com/forum/album.php?albumid=60
Here is a link to some pics of the TA

Just some advice, post the pics in photobucket.. can't see them in the link you posted

1 - 20 of 34 Posts