Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. 172K miles, Light Adriatic Blue, WB4 (Factory Wood Delete.) Body is fair to good with no major rust, VERY solid quarters, small bubble on the DS D-Pillar, and one on the roof near the very back of the car. Front bumper is cracked, but comes with a good bumper. You know you wanted a caprice bumper and SS grille anyway. :D. Black rubber moldings have all been replaced by high quality aftermarket molding, much lighter and less likely to fall off or warp.

Blue Cloth Interior in fair condition. No rips or tears in seats. Small (1 inch long) rip in headliner above driver's sear near the edge. Car needs a good cleaning.

Runs and drives well, no problems. V92 tow package, Mech fan, 2.93 Working Posi. Comes with a B&M shift kit, not installed yet. A/C works about 75% of the time, when it does, it blows ice cold. It needs a high pressure switch to function fully reliably. Heat is hot.

Decent tires and a full size spare, comes with 2 nice newer unmounted tires. Comes with 4 good driver quality vintage 70's Buick Rally wheel style hubcaps.

Car does have a rebuilt salvage title due to the accident which caused the cracked bumper. Insepcted and registerable in any state. Car was purchased from Fred (Ruphrax,) and was my daily driver (85 miles round trip) from May until August.

My wife hates the car with a passion, and I found a sedan I want, so must sell.

Please feel free to chime in with the "wow, you don't keep 'em long," etc, but this is a decent car and with some TLC would be a good WB4 for anyone to drive or play with.

$1300 OBO make an offer, must go! Will trade for a B-Body Sedan or something else interesting, don't be afraid to make an offer.

Car is in Monroe, Wisconsin. Easy drive from Madison,
Rockfod, Dubuque, Chicago, Milwaukee. Will meet halfway for trade or sales at my discretion. Please call Dave at 815-291-8180.

No pic, Digital Camera is broken, I will send pics via picture message on my cell if you'd like, and I will try to borrow a camera soon.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!! MUST SELL!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
yes me too.please send pics to [email protected] wish it was closer.will it make it to florida?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics will be sent as soon as possible. It should make it to Florida, it seems pretty solid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.