Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HAVE SOME ITEMS STILL LEFT FOR SALE FROM MY IMPALA:

355 .30 LT1 Block 2 bolt w/ .30 hyperneumatic pistons and rods w/ crank $200 picked up. (all need to be cleaned and polished since they have been sitting but all in mechanically great shape)(has the caps)

Rossler Full Manual 4L60e Shift Box ($305 new) $200 picked up and shipped (this allows any 4L60e to run full line pressure and full manual valve control)

Red Powdercoated Muffler Heat shield and torque converter cover $35 shipped

Impala SS overflow w/ green hoses $40 shipped

4150 style nitrous plate with fuel solenoid and purge solenoid (no nitrous) $65 shipped

15x10" Cragar Soft Black w/ 5x5 bolt pattern 5" backspacing $60 Picked up (recommend 26" tall tire)

(2) Level Ten 4L60e cores with some corvette stuff and beasst shells Pick up get both for(one has a manual valve body, one needs a sprag and should be good to go) $75 PENDING*

(3) 9c1 Caprice Wheels $50 PICKED UP

CUSTOM LT1 REAR DIF COVER $215 shipped

Impala SS Axles $100 + shipping (pending on getting new mosers)

3.73 gear w/ Auburn posi (under 5000 miles) $275 + shipping

PM me with your email or a phone number and i can send you pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A/C Lines $40 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pm sent

also added impala ss axles, 3.73 gear w/ auburn posi

·
Registered
40 Posts
your not willing to ship the 355 LT1 motor at all?...im very interested, if so how much would u sell it for?....is the motor already all assembled and ready to drop or close to being assembled??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is just the bare block .30 over. Stock crank, stock rods, and .30 hyper pistons. With caps

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All need to b cleaned. Sitn in storage

·
Registered
40 Posts
but would u be willing to ship?....if so how much?....but the pistons and crank obviously fit the 355 right? nothing needs to be done to them? just cleaned up?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buyer would have to arrange shipping. And i would recommend having it looked over. Its been sitting since 07

1 - 10 of 10 Posts