Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has about 20k on it- new bearings, gears, Pinion flange when everything was installed. Pic shows the eaton number and the 373 GM gears numbers. Got it on trade for some SLP headers but never installed in my wagon. I took the cover off to verifiy the Eaton Posi rear end. I have brakes and drums if needed. I will place on pallet and strap down and will drop off to shipping terminal if needed. but you will need to arrange shipping $500 money order or personla check. Paypal cost to much to use for this amount unless you pay the 4% they charge me. Pics will go up tonight

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got stuck at work yesterday and now i back at work again, so pics will be up tonight. I will also send pics to Neverfollow tongiht Thanks

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I'm interested,calling dibs if you can find out how much shipping will cost to 98007.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will make the pallet and strap it down and drop at terminal but you will need to make the arrangements -it should weight 250-275 pounds with pallet

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
what company should i contact to get the cheapest way to ship this?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
actually forget it the hassle is not worth it (for you and me), i can get gears done new with warranty for less than it takes to get it here shipped then pay labor to R&R it.

Thanks, but i'm out.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yellow freight and Roadwayexpress freight are now one company so i would try them first and Forwardair is another one.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im traveling South over Thanksgiving to Gulf Shores, AL and north To Chicago on Dec 16th if this helps anyone with shipping

·
Registered
354 Posts
does this have the correct reluctor for the 3.73 gears?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it has the correct ABS ring pressed on the pinion shaft. I think is sold as of tommorrow I willl post it if the deal gets done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts