Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Windshield Washer Nozzles

Hi guys, I got a bunch of good used nozzles with intact tabs for sale. These usually crack off and nozzle sprays in the wrong areas. $4 shipped each or $7 for two shipped.
I only have 8!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTS: NOS GM Caprice Mirror

Hi, I have a brand new in box OEM GM right front manual unheated mirror for 1995-1996 Caprices, Impalas, and Roadmasters. Retail on this averages about $150. Paint to match your car or leave as is. Part # is 10231160. I have pics so send me your email if interested.
I'm asking $75 plus shipping.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I might be interested. I broke mine a week ago, the metal (or is it plastic) skeleton part that holds the mirror to the door, so it's just dangling by the wires. The outside plastic or paint or the glass is however not damaged.

Question, do you think I can salvage it or do I need the entire mirror?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I might be interested. I broke mine a week ago, the metal (or is it plastic) skeleton part that holds the mirror to the door, so it's just dangling by the wires. The outside plastic or paint or the glass is however not damaged.

Question, do you think I can salvage it or do I need the entire mirror?
Annihilator not trying kill your sale just trying to help a brother out.

Annihilators mirror is manual non heated there would be no wires in it at all. I have this listed else were that may help fix yours or combine it with Annihilators mirror and have power.
COPY:
Thought someone may need this, it is everything but the glass and housing $10 shipped.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No prob. It looks like that skeleton piece you need can be removed from SSkids mirror so you won't have to buy an entire new one.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Annihilator not trying kill your sale just trying to help a brother out.

Annihilators mirror is manual non heated there would be no wires in it at all. I have this listed else were that may help fix yours or combine it with Annihilators mirror and have power.
COPY:
Thought someone may need this, it is everything but the glass and housing $10 shipped.

Hey SSKID, If no one else in this post decides to take the mirror inards, I would be like to get it. LMK

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys, I have a few nice lenses for sale. They are like new, clean, and crack/melt free. All tabs are good as well. These fit '91 - '96 B & D bodies along with a-lot of other GM cars.

$8 shipped each
or
$14 shipped for two

Attachments

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Bump for Annihilator

Dogma Payment received part should go out monday.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts