Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the everything you will need to change over your roaring fan to a dual electric one. The water pump bolts, rad attachment, wires, fan, and top rad hold down and longer bolts, is included. All the parts are used but work perfectly. This makes the process very simple since you have everything.
NEW PRICE IS $85 SHIPPED shipped anywhere in lower 48 states Please email me at [email protected] just in case the forum goes off line. Or send paypal to that same address. Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
What do you do for the primary fan relay? Theres no terminals in my fuse box for it.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Here is the everything you will need to change over your roaring fan to a dual electric one. The water pump bolts, rad attachment, wires, fan, and top rad hold down and longer bolts, is included. All the parts are used but work perfectly. This makes the process very simple since you have everything.
NEW PRICE IS $85 SHIPPED shipped anywhere in lower 48 states Please email me at [email protected] just in case the forum goes off line. Or send paypal to that same address. Thanks for looking
I need the four WP bolts (the shorter ones). Do you have a source or link?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.