Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm offering my wagon up on here first. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks, it will go on eBay. This car was in Arizona the first 24 years of its life. There's no rust at all. I purchased the car August 2018 in Utah and drove it to Houston, where the car is currently located. I can deliver the car within 150 miles of the Houston metro area for free. Everything on the car works except the power antenna and shift indicator. The a/c was replaced pretty recently-my guess is within the past 3 years. The car runs well and the transmission shifts good. This car has the normal oil leaks of a 25 year old, stock LT1. The interior is in very good condition. There's some wear on the headliner in the driver position. I think an elderly person was grasping the roof to get in and out. There's one crack in the dashpad on the corner of the defrost vent and the windshield has a crack going down the middle. The car hasn't been in any accidents to my knowledge.

The body is about 7/10. The paint shines up nice when washed.

Car will come with a new GM opti, the orginal opti w/Mitsubishi sesnor, Taylor plug wires, NGK TR55s, Gates tensioner and belt and some drop springs(unsure of brand) and home plate and 1st base.

New parts replaced by me:
-Summit Racing Opti.
-New(not reman) carquest waterpump.
-Hypertech 160 tstat.
-Gates upper and lower rad hoses.
-Waterpump shaft seal(installed with correct tool-doesn't leak).
-Moog Problem Solver centerlink, idler, inner & outer tie rods and sleeves.
-Monroe OESpectrum shocks F&R w/ NavyLifer's U-bolts.
-Used WX3 wheels with bran new Nitto 255/50/17s
-Back glass lift supports.
-Mechanical fan delete with Gary's harness kit.

The car needs:
-Front brake job.
-Oil leaks fixed(oil pan and rear main I think).
-Front bumper and tail gate need repainted.
-Shift indicator cable needs reattached to column
-Power antenna doesn't work.

Please PM, call or text with questions or if you want more pictures. two-eight-one two-five-zero-two-zero-zero-one.

The car passed TX emissions in November, so the cats are good. It is now, however, exempt from emissions in TX. TX reg and inspection good till Sept.

Car is currently in Conroe, TX. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for looking,
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Nice wagon. I doubt the rear main is leaking. The intake manifold is the more likely culprit.

Just a heads up but the admins are most likely going to tell you this isn't ebay and you need to put up a price.

If you are on Facebook be sure and post this on the wagon page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/212237968960856/ Most folks will just tell you they wish it was closer but exposure is exposure. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*Sorry, the price is $4000.

A couple other things:
-minor exhaust leak
-stearing has some play

The car will be going on eBay on the 16th.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold!