Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Again: Water Pump Tools! GONE!

I have another set of water pump tools for sale again. They are only for sale because somebody who was supposed to buy a batch of them backed out of a deal. All GONE GUYS.

Water Pump Drive seal tool. Tool is used to install the double lip seal in the timing cover without messing up the seal. They're tapered to allow the seal to easily fit on the tool, and go in the timing cover with ease. They are similar to the kent moore tool. I had them drawn up in autocad and produced on a CNC machine. Kent Moore charges $65.00 for this tool, and Felpro includes a cheapo plastic version when you buy their engine gasket set again for $65.00.

They are made from aluminum and function 100% !

Price is $8.75 Shipped for US buyers, and $9.50 for Canadian Shipments. International Buyers I will have to get a quote.

Please PM me for paypal address or Mailing Address for Money Order. Include Forum name in payment, so I know who you are!

I have simple instructions if needed (can be emailed to you)

Buyers:
1.MadMav (PAID)(SHIPPED)
2. inSSpector(PAID)(SHIPPED)
3. WX3-4LIFE(PAID)(SHIPPED)
4. MR POGO(PAID)(SHIPPED)
5. KevinFromNJ(PAID)
6. SPITSHINE (PAID)(SHIPPED)
7. 95 SS (PAID)(SHIPPED)
8. rematar (PAID)(SHIPPED)
9.-Andrew-(PAID)(SHIPPED)
10. jeffd
11. BareProductions(PAID)(SHIPPED)
12. Stoney(PAID)(SHIPPED)
13. RatSSled (PAID)(SHIPPED)
14. A1faast(X2)(PAID)(SHIPPED)
15. MightyCaprice (PAID)
16. jsinfla (PAID)
Matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
seal tool

Hi. I pm'd you the other day and you recommended focuztech and streettrends to help me with this tool. I had to buy 2 of them because of focuztech minimun purchace requirement for him to email me later saying he waiting for the batch to come in. Is this true....blew $42 bucks with this dude but need the tool right now!!!...can you pm me your paypal don't think I can wait.

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes that's who these were intended for. I make very little if anything on these, and have been sitting on them for almost two months now. Someone else from FT bought part of the batch, and I'm tired of waiting on final payment. Of course with no sales contract, there is no obligation for them to buy, but when they inquire to me about wanting more as they've been selling them, and commit to a quantity, it would have been nice if they had paid for them, when they were ready to ship awhile ago :(

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
If you don't have one of these yet, get it. They work great! Here's a video another forum member (Michigan Shooter) made of me demonstrating how to install the seals on his car...

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
recieved mine thurs or fri, very nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts