Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell my ipod touch 2nd generation 8gb in pretty decent working condition. it is jailbroken with os4

looking for about 100 shipped.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
What does the jailbroken do? It has wifi right? Also what shape is the screen in? I have always wanted one of these.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ill take it depending on a few questions if its still available? If interested let me know!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does the jailbroken do? It has wifi right? Also what shape is the screen in? I have always wanted one of these.
Jailbreaking - The process used to open the software of an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to allow the user greater access to the device to install non-Apple-approved software.

Screen is like new. I put a new one in because the digitizer cracked.

The reason i say its like new is of course it has to be used a few times but the digitizer and the lcd are new. Yes it has wifi as well

if anyone has questions post here so i can reply so everyone can see the Q&As.

·
Registered
834 Posts
damn!! I had money in hand ready to buy but bondovw said he was gonna buy it so i went out and bought a new one.

A free bump for you and if i can talk the ole lady in picking up another one i will pm you.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn!! I had money in hand ready to buy but bondovw said he was gonna buy it so i went out and bought a new one.

A free bump for you and if i can talk the ole lady in picking up another one i will pm you.
yeah bondovw flaked so its still available

1 - 15 of 15 Posts