Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Here are some items I need to sell. All items were in good working order at the time of purchase, and I’m selling due to going a different route and deciding these things are taking up space and need to go.

All items do not include shipping/handling and, I only accept paypal. Pm me for my paypal.

Thanks

FS Items

1) Caprice Grill: chrome smooth perimeter: had extra one lying around that I forgot I had. $25

2) Custom Center Console (stainless steel design): Bought from another member, just never found the time to recover this like I wanted too. $200

3) Fuel Rails w/ regulator: had an extra one here. $10

6) (4) Grey Impala door pulls: one cap is missing. $15 for all 4

7) (1) Grey Impala front passenger door panels: doesn’t include switches or arm rests.Has normal small cracking around where the arm rest fastens $45 each

8) (1) Grey Impala Right-rear door panels: doesn’t include switches or arm rests.The plastic panel in the back is broken in some places. It can be repaired, if
one wants to take the time to do this. $15

9) (1) Grey Impala Left-rear door panels: doesn’t include switches or arm rests.Solid door. $40

10) (NIB) Innovative Wiring, remote dual-fan setup: going to get a different combo setup, still covered in plastic. $95

11) 1995 9C1 Interior Wire Harness (complete): purchased a complete 95 Impala W.H., so I don’t need this one. $75 (this is heavy)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
email sent...

Sent you an email on an item of interest. Thank you for any reply.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Answered pm's. Will take pics of the SS seats. Also, may have a grey Bonnie rear seat up for sale that I forgot about too.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
?

are the head lights just projectors or halos also ?
thanks !

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
?

i like the head lights and i am very interested but for some reason they just look like they sit funny on the car.
is it just me or are they ?
please let me no and ill go buy wat u say!
thanks for posting more pics!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
There used to be an old thread prior to the great crash, where the orginal owner had to saw-zaw to get these to fit properly. But, I didn't have the time, the place (garage), nor the skill-set (both mechanically & electrically) to mess around with this things fully. Maybe he'll see this thread and chime in on them too. They would make for some kick-ass custom light addition to show off, not to mention, they would be way better than the HID's, since they're true projection style lamps.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts