Hey there, I'd like to purchase a set. Do u still have some available? What is your PayPal and how much do I owe you?As you probably know, the stock injectors are prone to failure from ethanol exposure. But so are many of the common LT1 swap injectors. And try finding the correct short pulse adders and voltage offsets to make these work properly at low pulsewidths.
I have a few sets of much newer (2016 Model Year) injectors available:
PM me for Paypal info. My feedback is here.
- 30 years newer design.
- Ethanol proof, E85 friendly.
- Vastly improved spray pattern.
- Better starting, idling and part throttle drivability.
- Up to 10% better fuel consumption than your stockers.
- 36lb/hr flow rate (stock is 24). Can support 475hp.
- Permanently gets rid of annoying intermittent misfires at idle due to stock injectors gradually failing, and they WILL fail eventually.
- Comes with FULL characterization data specifically for LT1 PCMs (voltage offsets and short pulse adders; most tuners just change flow rate and drivability suffers).
- Requires reprogramming your PCM. If you email me your tune file, I can update the injector data. You can do upload/download easily for the '94-95s yourself with a programming cable and flashHack, or I can do a PCM exchange. For 96s, you can upload/download via TunerCat OBD2 or JET DST but I cannot do '96 PCM exchanges at this time.
- Injectors come equipped ready to drop in with all necessary adapters. Wiring harness adapters will likely not clear GM corvette fuel rail covers.
- Only $225 shipped - cheaper than new injectors that don't have characterization data, same price as trying to have your stockers refurbished. Trust me I'm not getting rich off of this. I refused to spend $1000 for Injector Dynamics' injectors so I spent a lot of time digging for an alternative solution. You get to benefit from the hard work.
- NEW for May 2021 - I'm including the four fuel rail o-rings with all injector shipments so you can have peace of mind with ALL new o-rings protecting your ride from fire hazards!