Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Black 1996 Impala SS Rolling Chassis - $3000

Black 1996 Impala SS Rolling Chassis - $3000.
864-380-4846
[email protected]

I am the car’s original owner; the car comes with title.
I have a truck and open car hauler with winch, so I can help deliver if needed.

Items not included in sale: Engine, transmission, wiring harness, PCM, center console, shifter, power steering box and pump, stock steering wheel, exhaust.

Modifications built into car:
- 3.73 posi
- new brake rotors and pads
- line lock
- Walbro 340 fuel pump
- aftermarket wooden steering wheel
- new carpet
- manual steering box
- long wheel studs
- items removed to reduce weight: passenger airbag, front passenger seat, seat belts, speakers, radio, antenna, wipers, wiper motor, a/c parts, front sway bar, ABS brake system
- also to reduce weight, metal has been cut out of front bumper

The sale of the car includes:
- original engine mounts, 93 Caprice radiator, radiator fans, trans fluid cooler, oil cooler, ABS computer with wiring harness, cruise control box, air conditioning parts, front sway bar, spare tire w/ jack, windshield wiper motor, windshield wiper arms, passenger airbag, all stock seats, carpet (dirty), trunk carpet, floor mats, speakers, seat belts, cd player, power antenna

Link to photo album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/118307159249975942478/96ImpalaSSForSale?feat=directlink

864-380-4846
[email protected]
Jeff

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice, how many miles does the odometer read? Is the front bumper still strong enough to to turn this back into a street car?
Odometer reads 176,900.
I had the odometer fade problem for a month or two so the actual mileage on the car is probably right around 180,000.

Yes the front bumper is still plenty strong.
I actually consider this a street car the way it is, but many people may not.
I guess it depends on how you define "street car". : )

·
Registered
313 Posts
That's good, I want to come check the car out next weekend if it's still available. I have another question though, what all was removed from the ac? Was it everything from under the hood, or more like ac duct, blower, etc?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's good, I want to come check the car out next weekend if it's still available. I have another question though, what all was removed from the ac? Was it everything from under the hood, or more like ac duct, blower, etc?
Everything from under the hood was removed.
The duct-work, blower, etc parts under the dash board are still in place.
I still have all the original a/c parts from under the hood which will be sold with car.

·
Registered
903 Posts
If you end up separating interior and would like to sell steeringwheel and tach; I'd be interested. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts