·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a Charcoal Grey Blazer Console with all of the parts:

Shifter
Shifter boot & handle with staple
Shifter Cable with 2 clips, trans bracket and shift lever/arm, bolts & nut
Charcoal grey top bezel (tabs underneath are always broken but the screws hold it down fine)
Cup holder & tray rubber inserts
Coin Holder Insert
Wiring pigtails for the electrical connections on the shifter
Console lid with functional latch (NOT BROKEN!)

NOTE: The shift boot/handle is not pictured but it is included and is in good shape.

Optional: Bravada woodgrain top bezel ($15 extra)

These parts are in good shape and with a bit more cleaning will be ready for use on your Caprice or Roadmaster for floor shift conversion. Instructions to do this conversion are located in serveral places on the web. It's about a 1 day project for someone new to the conversion and does require some ingenuity for the mounts and a hole in your floor, but it's not hard to do at all. It may require welding the two shift brackets together, if you choose to keep the column linkage in tact for the interlock function. If you wish to wire up the interlock on the blazer shifter you'll also need a 12v automotive relay and some wire. This can be bypassed with a zip tie.

$200 SHIPPED (Paypal) in the Lower 48 States. $15 extra for the woodgrain bravada top, which matches nicely with the wood in a Roadmaster. (I'll include both the grey and woodgrain tops for the extra $$). I'll be shipping USPS Parcel Post at that price in order to keep the cost down. Fedex ground would be about $25 more.

Please Private Message (PM) or email me through the forum if you're interested.
(Note: this is also listed on eBay as a fixed price listing under my id, bigoldv8, if you wish to purchase there instead of direct)

-Mike

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note: Updated lower price. $200 including shipping to the lower 48. Extra bezel is $15. Also listed on eBay as fixed price if you wish to use that channel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts