Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a split bench out of my old 1989 Caprice cop car. These have the "heavy duty" foam that came with the 9C1 cop car package. Will work on years '77-'90. You can use them to repair your old 9C1 seats or perhaps get them recovered as the fabric is common from the late 70s up until the early 90s. The drivers seat portion is ripped, but the foam is still in good condition. Passenger seat is in good shape but needs to be cleaned. I have seats tracks as well, but one of them needs to be repaired. I also have rear "heavy duty" 9C1 seat available, foam and frame only NO FABRIC.

I am located in Canada and I understand shipping two whole seats would be expensive. However, I am willing to remove the fabric and "part" them out if all you are after is to repair your own seat. These will be getting tossed in the next month, I really would like to see them or some part of them go to a good home rather than the dump. Offers welcome...

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These will be departing in the next two weeks. Anyone interested? I would nearly give the fabric away for free if someone wants to pay shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts