Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** PRICE REDUCED TO $1300 SHIPPED OBO**

Really dont want to do this, but I will hope to get the same heads later in the future. Im looking to sell my LE2 heads that I purchased back in May, I believe. I had plans to install them, but I need to put about another $1000 in the car to support the heads right now, which id rather put towards a bike for next year.

The Heads are brand new and have never been bolted on since the porting. They are 643 heads from the side casting. I can get pictures, but im sure everyone knows what heads look like.

** Im looking to get $1350 shipped for them and firm on the price.

LE2 heads are $1300 shipped from his site, but you also have to figure the cost of getting goods heads yourself for him to port and also the time it would take for him to do the work. So here its prob saving you $200, plus 2 weeks + of shipping and waiting time.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the sale. I will return my pm's very quickly, as I have internet on my phone and will look often.

Thank you,
Chris Bobik

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replied to both with pm's...

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
good deal for great heads

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back up top. Any questions or offers, please pm me. Im sure we can work something out.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bring it down to $1300 shipped??? Someone has got to want these...

The springs are the 1218 style beehive springs that lloyd uses.

I never received the actual flow sheet from the member i purchased them from but everyone says lloyds work is pretty accurate since he himself hand ports everything.

Here is a flow chart from another member with LE2 heads:
http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/3741wOnpx/446410.jpg

The difference from that chart and what mine would be is probably 1 to 2 cfm difference.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump to the top

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
If I was'nt laid off!

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$1250 shipped. Last call or im keepin these, cause i cant go any lower...

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pending to mafioSSo

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These have sold! Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts