Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of factory SS wheels with center caps and tires included. They have normal wear and tear from being daily driven. One of the center caps is missing some of the tabs but stays on the rim just fine. The only major damage is one of the stud holes is damaged from a previous owner. My best guess is a wheel lock they lost the key to or something. I have included a pic of the damaged hole and it doesn't seem to affect anything. I have been driving on these wheels and tires for over 6 months with no issues, I even made a few passes at the track on them. The tires are Falken Ziex ZE-912's 245/45/17's with 50% or more tread on all tires. The front two are worn from alignment isuues but no cords are showing. They are good wheels for reconditioning or a daily driver. I'm just tired of the rougher ride and tracking from the wider tires on front. I have them listed on other sites as well. Asking $300 FIRM. I prefer not to ship them. I am located in south central Kansas just south of Wichita.

Rear tires

Front tires

Pic of the mangled lug hole

I have them listed on other sites as well. Asking $400 or would be willing to trade for another set of wheels and tires. I prefer not to ship them. I am located in south central Kansas just south of Wichita. I may be willing to trade for other parts as well but prefer cash or another set of wheels and tires.

NEW STUFF
Shipping is not included in the prices and if Paypal is used then there will be an extra 3% for Paypal fees.

Pair of hood struts, used, worked great when pulled $20

Factory AC Delco gear reduction starter, needs rebuilt $50 o.b.o.

tail light trim, not oxidized, some of the tabs are broken off, few scratches, easily cleaned up $20

Passenger taillight, lens cracked, bucket is fine $20

Factory headlights, nothing broke, some scratches but nothing that can't be buffed out. $60

1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme steering wheel with air bag, should work in b-bodies $60

94 Z28 camaro floor shifter, cable included, NO trans brackets included $50

White Caprice hood, good condition $100 prefer not to ship

·
Registered
331 Posts
Brian,
that cash 4 clunker I was getting stuff from, -it has those wheels. the center caps were not there, -stolen? -they may have taken them off and put them inside. A-Z recycling in Eldorado on industrial road. Haven't got the
# but did find it on a google search.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank for the info Cadiac. If I had the spare cash I would scoop those wheels up. Thats why I'm mainly looking to trade for another set of wheels and tires.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes the lug nut seats fine. I ran these on my car for over 6 months with no issues and even ran it at the track with these wheels on it with no issues.

*UPDATE* will ship at buyers expense

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Can you post some closer pics? Just wondering if there is any curb rash or any damage other than the lug hole. I'm in Kansas City, do you have any plans to come here or anywhere near? I've sold my wagon with the SS wheels on it but I'm looking for another wagon and I NEED SS wheels.:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm more interested in cash than trades at the moment. I will snap a close up of each wheel for you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts