Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to keep these but want to go with something else. Anyway, I have a pair of GM Export Pipes - Part Numbers #10204014 & #10204015. These are the Genuine GM parts that are in very good condition and don't appear like they were ever mounted. All of the thread bosses are in great shape. In one of the pics (exportGM.JPG) you can barely see the GM stamping and part number on the tube as this was hard to get a good picture of. Both pipes have the numbers stamped on them so I can assure you these are the Real Deal.

You could just as easily make something like these up with some old cats and pipe sections and a little welding skills. But, if you're looking for these hard to find parts and want GM only, then these could be what you need. $200 for the pair plus discount ship.

There is currently 1 member that originally posted for these so he would get 1st shot. But if he does not want these then they are up for the next member that would like these. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If he doesn't come through. I'll take them.
Sounds good. Let me see if I hear from him by this weekend, I think that would be fair. If not, I'll contact you on Monday so we can work out ship details. Thanks....

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Put me 3rd in line...if either of the first two don't come through, I'll take 'em!

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pipes

If he doesn't come through. I'll take them.
I never heard back from Fat BOy SS, so it looks like they are yours. I got them out of storage but forgot to brring them in today.

I'll bring in tomorrow and get them ready to ship. PM me your entire ship info and I'll get you a ship quote. If you have a business address to ship to it may save you a little on shipping. These will either go UPS or Fedex whichever is cheapest and I'll have track info to send you as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
575 Posts
PM replied to. Thanks for getting back to me.
I never heard back from Fat BOy SS, so it looks like they are yours. I got them out of storage but forgot to brring them in today.

I'll bring in tomorrow and get them ready to ship. PM me your entire ship info and I'll get you a ship quote. If you have a business address to ship to it may save you a little on shipping. These will either go UPS or Fedex whichever is cheapest and I'll have track info to send you as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM replied to. Thanks for getting back to me.

Ok Naughty I got you some quotes and will PM you. Didn't get the full address so I made some assumptions for quote purposes and assuming this is a residence as well. Still shipping should only be about $17.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts