Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a fully automatic greddy turbo timer. I was going to use it on my turbo build but I've decided that my 91mm turbo won't be working real hard on the street so I really don't need the timer. This will be great for anyone running a setup slightly smaller then mine. The turbo timer has never been out of the box except to take a picture. I paid $100 plus shipping. I'm asking $75 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Please if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks
Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Hopefully Ill be giving you a call soon on this. We will see how my work week goes.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds great man. I do have it posted on ebay right now as well. But if you are serious about getting it I will end the bidding. Just let me know. I'm always up for helping out a fellow forum member.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Sounds great man. I do have it posted on ebay right now as well. But if you are serious about getting it I will end the bidding. Just let me know. I'm always up for helping out a fellow forum member.

Cool beans man, dont hold me to it, ill let you know when Im ready. I missed my chance to get an innovative turbo timer for $20 :( Guy blew his motor and called the bank and said he wasnt paying for it. Needless to say the bank picked the car up that night LMAO.

How much if I just come and pick it up next time your in quanitco?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ttt.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts