Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Wondering what some other members thought about these seeing how he got no response is this a bad deal? Price? Or is the setup just not as good as say the other popular names? (Le,ai,etc.))

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wondering what some other members thought about these seeing how he got no response is this a bad deal? Price? Or is the setup just not as good as say the other popular names? (Le,ai,etc.))
I sold them for what I was asking, I had them listed on corvette forums as well, thanks.
Its actually a good way to get power out of the top end of your LT1, add 1.6 rocker arms, cam and lifters.. without going outrageous on rebuilding the motor.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
I'm glad he was able to sell them......but my guess is that since that was his first post on this board, no one was willing to take a chance with him.

KW

·
Registered
452 Posts
How is that setup he was selling though? Seemed like it was a great deal seeing what ported l.e. heads go for alone, having a matching ported intake along with it for 1000 sounded like a steal. Any input from guys who know about the setup?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts