Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a trunk emblem in great shape. Minus small scratch from key hole area. Black in color. $50 shipped.

Both quarter window Impala emblems. In excellent condition. $30 shipped.

I have another pair of quarter sail Impala emblems. $30 shipped great condition. No scratches or broken pieces

Impala SS quarter panel decals. $25 shipped... Great condition. Black in color.

Aftermarket spoiler with third brakr light. Came with the car. Dont need it. $25 plus shipping.

Digital dash cluster. Its broken down and I havent put it back together. Could be used as a back up or if somebody knows how to fix it. An extra cluster came with my car when I bought it. And I put it in. and my old cluster I let my friend have it since his would randomly pop on and off. Could still be some good? But odometer is stuck at 64,xxx. Unless you want to use your own digital part with the speedometer and odometer (thats what we did with my friends so he could keep his mileage) anyways it has all the parts and have to bezels for it. $15 plus shipping.

I am stripping a 95 Caprice at the JY. I am pulling the complete digital dash. Of course I will test the part before I sell. I will buy a warranty for 30 days. $75 plus shipping. Cheapest price anywhere.

Upper part of the dash $60 plus shipping. Prefer local though

HVAC controls $25 shipped

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info on spoiler please? Interested pending info
Its not a SS spoiler. Its just some random aftermarket one that kinda looks weird. All lights work tho. I dont have too much info on it because I didnt buy it. Just came with the car. Take a look at my ad on CL for pics. I just kniw the brake lights works and I dont want it :/

I cant post pics because of this stupid tablet.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/2945643978.html

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
quarters?

I got a trunk emblem in great shape. Minus small scratch from key hole area. Black in color. $50 shipped.

Both quarter window Impala emblems. In excellent condition. $30 shipped.

Impala SS quarter panel decals. $25 shipped... Great condition. Black in color.

Aftermarket spoiler with third brakr light. Came with the car. Dont need it. $25 plus shipping.

Digital dash cluster. Its broken down and I havent put it back together. Could be used as a back up or if somebody knows how to fix it. An extra cluster came with my car when I bought it. And I put it in. and my old cluster I let my friend have it since his would randomly pop on and off. Could still be some good? But odometer is stuck at 64,xxx. Unless you want to use your own digital part with the speedometer and odometer (thats what we did with my friends so he could keep his mileage) anyways it has all the parts and have to bezels for it. $15 plus shipping.

I'll take the two quarter window emblems for the 30$ shipped. Paypal address?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Interested in the trunk emblem...can you post pics

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
No thanks bro, im vouching because you are having an issue getting pics uploaded for the interested buyer. I can still get that opti in there for you no problem.

As for the oversized emblem, i think i know someone for you in newnan. Last i checked i was told about 60 bucks

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No thanks bro, im vouching because you are having an issue getting pics uploaded for the interested buyer. I can still get that opti in there for you no problem.

As for the oversized emblem, i think i know someone for you in newnan. Last i checked i was told about 60 bucks

Yeah I misread it. But Newman isnt that far. I found a website. But I think you guys will like the emblem design im about to come up with. And my alternator is bad :( she almost cut off on the highway last night

1 - 18 of 18 Posts