Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a modded 96 impala radio I did the iPod Jack mod to it. Works great, CD player doesnt work. Thats why i did the mod. Missing 2 knobs.....$40

On top on that I have a BOSE AC Delco Cassette head unit from an 01' S10. Never got a chance to install it. Missing the Fine tuning knobs....$45 I can do the iPod mod upon request for an additional $10 (Cost of materials).

And not mentioned in the title a set of the Corvette Plate covers for the LT1...$20---sold

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I'll take the covers if the other deal falls through.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, lowering the prices on the radios.
I have a modded 96 impala radio I did the iPod Jack mod to it. Works great, CD player doesnt work. Thats why i did the mod. Missing 2 knobs.....$40
On top on that I have a BOSE AC Delco Cassette head unit from an 01' S10. Never got a chance to install it. Missing the Fine tuning knobs....$45
I can do the iPod mod upon request for an additional $10 (Cost of materials).
The 96 CD iPod modded one--$30
The Cassette Bose Radio--$25 and i can mod it for the iPod jack for $10

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but just to clarify the CD player doesnt.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bose Radio

PM sent

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fuel Rail covers SOLD
Bose Cassette Radio SOLD

96 CD radio w/ iPod (AUX) jack is still available--CD player doesnt work. --$25 +$15 shipping.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
those fuel rail covers are worth a lot more than $20 either you knew that and didn't care and wanted to give a deal to someone or didn't do your research :)

Buyer scored big time.

·
Registered
355 Posts
those fuel rail covers are worth a lot more than $20 either you knew that and didn't care and wanted to give a deal to someone or didn't do your research :)

Buyer scored big time.
Yea I know.... Its like a tease... he posted pictures of the radio and under it pictures of the covers that says for sale $20 SOLD haha like wtf

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I know.... Its like a tease... he posted pictures of the radio and under it pictures of the covers that says for sale $20 SOLD haha like wtf
Oops cwm3. I wasnt aware. Whatever, i was never going to use them anyway and they didnt look to me lke they were in the best condition. Seller FAIL. I feel like LT :(

·
Registered
355 Posts
Oops cwm3. I wasnt aware. Whatever, i was never going to use them anyway and they didnt look to me lke they were in the best condition. Seller FAIL. I feel like LT :(
Naa... Not seller fail. You could of easily gotten $40 i would say. They are $89 brand new plus $10-$15 shipping on ebay. Im sure you can find them at any chevy dealership as well. U didn't take a big loss on them.

i have just been hoping to run into a pair of them and never could. You also didn't have the mounting hardware with it. So i mean you really didn't take a hit at all. I just would of jumped on them in a second if i knew you were selling for $20

1 - 17 of 17 Posts