Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD -New "old stock" Original AcDelco Water pump kits

I found these from a closed Chevy Store, but sold for around $250. Still in original boxes.
New original Lt1 water pump, the inlet housing and thermostat all together as a kit.
I still have 5 of them, Brand new in original boxes.
$150 shipped
text me if interested 314-681-6918
These are original water pumps.

I also have a New In Box Impala SS/caprice grey dash Pad . I will not ship that item.
Must pick up in st louis

Attachments

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
KDB is a great seller. If you need a WP, this is the 1 to get and you can buy with confidence from Kent. Great seller!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
One for me

Hey KDB. I'll take one. Do you do paypal??

Rob.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback.
Like most of us still around on this forum, we have been building and selling parts/cars for over 20 years and you know who to trust and who too stay away from.
I got hooked when my I got my first police job and my Sgt threw me the keys to a brand new 1995 Caprice unmarked 9c1 car. Now as a Lt. before I just retired recently, I was throwing keys to the new Officers to a new Ford Explorer, that is a complete joke as a Police car.

Sure, I take paypal please send it "Friends and Family" to avoid fees
My paypal is [email protected] I used Fedex ground and they will email you tracking info automatically.
I ship out the same or next day.

·
Registered
567 Posts
SOOO tempting, but my pump seems to be holding up well. Kind of wish I needed one lol

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Made in USA?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Made in the USA. These are Original ones that are not sold anymore, not the new "Acdelco China" made ones

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Paypal Sent.

Rob.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If I buy one, smelonas will be even more tempted... haha. Still mulling this one one over, will have to go through the 20 years of service records I have for my ride and see if the WP was replaced yet.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If I buy one, smelonas will be even more tempted... haha. Still mulling this one one over, will have to go through the 20 years of service records I have for my ride and see if the WP was replaced yet.
I have had, knocking on wood, really good luck with my acdelco one I bought. It's hard to pass, but honestly if this one lasts it's current life again, I would be fine with that. They aren't that expensive or hard to do. Still tempting, I'm just really broke right now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts