Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a pair of Dorman 619-001 caliper brackets. Brand new in the box. These are no longer needed since I made my own big brakes for my wagon (see wagon mods). I had worn out pins and leaking calipers so needed to do something soon before I had brake failure. $45 shipped conus FedEx ground. Paypal preferred.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT Lowered price $40 shipped conus

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Ill take them, I may do another drum to disk conversion soon, let me know where to send payment with paypal thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Have a pair of Dorman 619-001 caliper brackets. Brand new in the box. These are no longer needed since I made my own big brakes for my wagon (see wagon mods). I had worn out pins and leaking calipers so needed to do something soon before I had brake failure. $45 shipped conus FedEx ground. Paypal preferred.
Can I see a picture of the kit that you made

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Drum to disk Kit is very simple- U need these parts from a disk brake car- two rotors, two calipers, two backing plates,two brake lines,two brake hoses, two new e-brake cables and e-brake shoes and hardware. All parts u can still buy new still except backing plates.
I have done a bunch of these I my personal cars I usually delete the e-brake system all together. Just cheaper and not required for inspection. Plus all my cars are automatic.

You will need to pull the axles

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts