1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
What diameter is it? What stall is it? What part number is it? Can't tell much of anything from the pictures other then it is an Edge Convertor???

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm 90% sure I had the stall set at 2800, its a street edge; I can't find a part number, emailed edge to see if they had a record of it and am awaiting their reply.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Everyone - an update. Spoke with Andre over at Edge Racing. For whatever reason it's not in the database, so I'm going to drop it off with him over in Simi Valley and he's going to open it up, confirm the stall, clean everything out, put in a new bearing and reweld it and clean it up, at my cost. As such, the price goes back up to 450 - though still a good deal i think! retail is 575

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hey Everyone - an update. Spoke with Andre over at Edge Racing. For whatever reason it's not in the database, so I'm going to drop it off with him over in Simi Valley and he's going to open it up, confirm the stall, clean everything out, put in a new bearing and reweld it and clean it up, at my cost. As such, the price goes back up to 450 - though still a good deal i think! retail is 575
why does a new in box never installed converter need cleaning and new bearing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts